Dear Grandpa,
For my entire life you have been the biggest hero in this world to me, the man I look up to the most, and my role model. I have always wanted an opportunity to show my valor in the way you were able to for the United States of America, but because of your bravery, courage, and actions on far shores, I never have to. You will always have my gratitude for this, and I will tell my children and grandchildren about you and the hero that you are to all of us. You have always been the best example a man could have of what it means to be a man, a gentleman, a Godly man, and a hard worker. I am always proud to tell anyone I meet about you, and I will always be. Because of your example, I will always try to be someone my own grandchildren can be proud of as well.
Your loving grandson,
Samuel
P.S. If our Lord ever grants me a son, he will be named after you.
No comments:
Post a Comment